Over the past 25 years I have been working as a designer and illustrator for a variety of clients including the Smithsonian Institution and the National Geographic Society. I have worked both as a freelance Art Director and on staff as a Visual Information Specialist for the Smithsonian Institution.
- Smithsonian Institution: Center for Folklife & Cultural Heritage, Office of Quincentenary Programs, Smithsonian Institution Press and Smithsonian Migratory Bird Center
- National Geographic Society
- Island Press
- Worldwatch Institute
- Rocky Mountain Legal Center
- Presidential Inaugural Committee 1992
- Presidential Inaugural Committee 1996
- International Monetary Fund
- International Sculpture Center
- National Trust for Historic Preservation
To view my design and illustration portfolio, please select an image.
For more information about my design career, please download my Design Resume.